I have 25 goals for 2015. Week 3: January 18 – 24 also went well! I’m about to finish up January with a bang this coming week.
I hit every single savings goal I set with the exception of my emergency fund. My target is/was $571.59 per month and as of today, Jan 25th I’ve contributed about $267.15 to it. I do have a few hundred in cash still but I will wait until the end of the month to deposit it to hit the contribution amount I was aiming for. I’m well on my way to hit all my financial targets this month. 🙂 Now for the rest….
A few of my lifestyle goals this past week;
14. Get up at 08:00/08:30 five days per week. Done.
16. Track food and journal exercise daily. Done.
17. Go swimming once a week (incl. in gym membership) Fail.
20. Average steps per day 8,500. Done. 9418 avg
21. Read more: read 30 books this year. On target. 2/30
23. Complete the #100happydays challenge Getting there…
My health goals are all going well too! I suppose it goes hand in hand doesn’t it, happy wallet’ happy body. I went to Moksha Yoga once last week – I had a coupon for a free class – and had a great workout. I had one day where I missed my step target of 8,500 by 400 steps but I made up for it by having two days way over my target. I did not go swimming. I started C25K again, I did two runs; one of my goals for 2015 is to complete it by the end of April.
I don’t get paid this coming week and I have no expenses so my finances probably won’t change much between now and the end of the week. Primary focus this week is health:
– stick to cash only
– go swimming once
– finish reading Ender’s game and start a new book.
– Lose a lb orso
Until next week! 🙂