January 11-17 went fabulous!. I have 25 goals for 2015. These are the only ones I’m tracking weekly:
1. Stop using overdraft, live on last periods pay. In progress.
4. Emergency fund $131.09 per week. In progress.
5. Retirement TFSA/RSP $45.35 per week. On target.
6. Vehicle fund goal 2015 $4 per week. On target
7. Future House 2015 $9.61 per week. On target
No change here. Still. $99.63 short in my chequing until January 23rd orso. I spent $138.21 inc tax on the wakeuplight I mentioned last week on my AMEX… it should be coming in this week, I think! And thats about all I’ll have to pay off creditcard wise when my pay comes. The rest is mine + I have a few hundred dollars cash on hand. Weird? I’ll be able to hit my midmonth on my emergency fund. We’ll see next week. 🙂
14. Get up at 08:00/08:30 five days per week. On target
15. Lose 30 for 30. In progress.
16. Track food and journal exercise daily. On target.
17. Go swimming once a week (incl. in gym membership) On target.
20. Average steps per day 8,500. On target. 8831 avg
21. Read more: read 30 books this year. On target. 2/30
23. Complete the #100happydays challenge In progress.
Babysitting my niece and little sister while my parents are away means getting up at 7:30 every day to get them ready for school… So, I don’t even get a choice there! Saturday morning I woke up at 7:30 without an alarm. 😮
I’m way behind on the 100 Happy Days Challenge, I haven’t been doing it every day, I need to make a better effort with it this week, I really want to complete it and look for more things in my daily life that are sources of happiness. All around change. A pretty good week, also going by my journal I shouldve lost 1-1,5 lbs but I haven’t measured, I’ll keep trucking for now and we’ll see how it goes. On to another week!