Some Wednesdays I post photos. Check out my Wednesday archive:
- Wednesday: Windsurfers at Dalvay, PEI - It was quite windy here last week when I pulled over to see who were using the sails I could
- Wednesday; making friends with the wild at work - I came across this bugger on the beach in Eastern PEI last month. I'm used to seeing the brown and
- Wednesday: Staying in Puna, Hawaii - The amazing jungle of the Island, and our morning and evening view for a week from our cabin.
- Wednesday: Waipio lookout, Big Island of Hawaii - I had the wonderful chance in September to spend 12 days in Hawaii. Big Island was amazing, so beautiful.
- Wednesday: Dandelions are not weeds! -
- Wednesday: On the hunt for foxes -
- Wednesday: Confederation trail wildlife - Spotted this little guy on the side of the trail while biking last week, was able to get close enough
- Brackley Beach National Park, PEI -
- First harvest of the season -
- Spring is here! -
This page was last updated on October 10, 2017