Serendipity decided to do this Shape up for March-challenge on her blog, and invited us other bloggers to participate. Yeahh, I decided to participate. ^-^ This is the first time I’ll be doing anything of this kind so this should be interesting!
Why do I want to do something like this?
In 08/09I bought a house, got really stressed because of my job situation, ate too much and stopped going to the gym -> My circumference grew exponentially. Like most people I didn’t enjoy this so much so last year I fell back into the good old habits and dropped 23 pounds over the course of 2010. I need to loose another few pounds to get back to my old, normal and healthy weight so I signed up for Serendipitys’ challenge!
If you’d like to participate as well just click through to her blog or leave some comments below and we can all hold each other accountable.
1. If you would like to lose weight, set up a reasonable weight loss between February 7th through March 7th. That’s exactly four weeks and you can achieve a healthy weight loss of 2lbs a week if you would like.
2. If you would like to set a certain amount of time working out per week, you can do that too.
3. Blog about it to stay accountable and then link back to our weekly check-in posts on Serendipity’s blog. She will then keep a list and link back to you.
4. If you would like to work on other healthy habits, go ahead. Perhaps you would like to work on your water count or doing sit ups? This way, if you share, you will have a whole network to help keep you accountable.’
My goals (You know I’m all about goals hah!)
– 4lb weight loss
– workout 3x a week,
– $160 grocery bill for the month.
Having been sick last week and still stuck with a bit of a cough, I didn’t start today off so well so I better get my butt in gear tomorrow, care to join me?
The other Challengers and their goals;
Serendipity @ Serendipity’s Guide to Saving – Lose 7 lbs, Workout 30 min 3x/week.
Heather @ Domestically Flawed
E.E. Musings @ Musings of an Abstract Aucklander – Run 2x/week, Grocery budget of $500/month
Girl Makes Cents – Increase strength, flexibility and maintain body weight
Life as a Purse – Lose 4 lbs, Workout 5x/week
The Lost Goat – Lose 4 lbs, Workout 6x/week
The Whole Guacamole – Build muscle, Increase Flexibility.
(If I missed anyone please let me know!)
Ps: IMG source here.