Double eggyolk-craziness?

Ahhh today something totally non-money related!

I don’t know what the probability of this is but I thought it was kind of crazy that I had this many double yolks this close together, I buy local eggs. They still tasted good! :p (yeah I took pictures of my eggs, is that weird?)

really?

really?

Have a great weekend all!

14 comments
  1. Teresa said:

Hi:
    I´m from Spain. It´s said that a egg with two yolks is the first egg which put a hen in the day, but I don´t know if that it is true 🙂
    By the way, nice blog!

2. Niki said:

It is only weird if you took pictures of all your eggs, not just the double yolk ones.

• Renée said:

LOL, nah I don't usually snap pics of my breakfast… although… :p I do tend to take photos of other cooking adventures, I save them perhaps to write about them in future posts.

3. Teresa said:

Hi:
    By the way, nice blog!

• Andrea said:

Thank you!

4. Niki said:

• Andrea said:

LOL, nah I don’t usually snap pics of my breakfast… although… :p I do tend to take photos of other cooking adventures, I save them perhaps to write about them in future posts.

5. Jason said:

When I make a fancy meal and I'm proud of myself, or if I just make something cheap that I think is delicious and looks nice, I always take a picture! It's nice to look back and think about how good it was. I love food.

• Renée said:

Heh, so I'm not the only one!

6. Jason said:

When I make a fancy meal and I’m proud of myself, or if I just make something cheap that I think is delicious and looks nice, I always take a picture! It’s nice to look back and think about how good it was. I love food.

• Andrea said:

Heh, so I’m not the only one!

7. It's funny that it's the little things that make life interesting, eh? I've never had an egg like that before.

8. It’s funny that it’s the little things that make life interesting, eh? I’ve never had an egg like that before.